Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatosurgeon.
Dr. Geetali Kharghoria is a Dermatologist at Monaris Skin & Hair Clinic, Defence Colony, New Delhi. She completed her MBBS in 2014, her MD in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy in 2018 from the University of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and her DNB – Dermatology & Venereology from the National Board of Examinations in 2019. She is a member of the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL), the Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India, the Nail Society of India, and the Dermatopathology Society of India. She has been associated with Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital & AIIMS, New Delhi as a Senior Resident in Dermatology. She has authored and co-authored articles in various national and international journals and textbooks. Her areas of interest are acne, pigmentary disorders, psoriasis, lichen planus, nail and hair disorders, skin allergies, dermoscopy, and dermatosurgery.
SCE Dermatology (MRCP, UK)
• DNB (DVL), Diplomate of National Board- 2018
• MD (DVL): University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University- 2018
• MBBS: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong- 2013
• Published articles in National and International Journals
• Authored chapters in Postgraduate and International textbooks
• Received the IADVL WCD Scholarship, 2019
• Third best thesis paper award, Mid-Dermacon, 2018
• First prize in Onychocon quiz, 2016
• Best outgoing graduate of batch 2008, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
• Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology (IADVL)
• Nail Society of India (NSI)
• Association of Cutaneous Surgeons (I) ACS(I)
• Dermatopathology Society of India (DSI)
HPlus Super Speciality Clinic
E-13, First Floor, Defence Colony, Ring Rd,
New Delhi – 110024.